Looking to getaway to the heart of France? A group of fourth-year students of the Bachelor of Hospitality and Tourism Management program at Algonquin College are excited to bring you on a magical evening in Paris. Join us virtually on Friday, April 9th, 2021 at 7:00 pm for A Night in Paris to benefit the CHEO Foundation! Tantalize your taste buds with savoury and rich French delicacies prepared by local chefs. Listen to the sizzle of your entrée as you learn to cook it with a professional chef! Learn about French-style Ontario wine with an Ontario winemaker, and stay for the entertainment to finish off the night
A Night in Paris
Join us for a night in Paris to benefit the CHEO Foundation 🧸🥂✨
Your Parisian Itinerary
ONLINE virtual Charity event accessed from your OWN device from your OWN home VIA ZOOM!
- DATE: April 9, 2021
- TIME: 7pm to 9:30pm
A 4-course Parisian meal
- 90% of the meal is prepared & will be put together and warmed up by YOU in your OWN kitchen with the guidance of a professional chef during the event!
- Delivery of meal kit will be an EXTRA $12
- Available for free Pick-Up in Kanata
- Pack of 4 Non-Alcoholic Seltzers
- Can be upgraded to the wine kit for the wine tasting for an EXTRA $6
- Upgrade can be made through My Catering Groups website! When you purchase your ticket(s) the links to upgrade to the wine tasting kit will be displayed on the confirmation page and e-mail.
IMPORTANT: The 4-course meal, beverages of choice, and the decorative balloon will all come together and is available for FREE PICK-UP in Kanata OR delivery for an extra charge of $12
Decorative balloon! Once receiving the balloon, DO NOT pop until instructed to during the event.
Even More Fun!
- Tasting session with Winemaker Maggie Granger!
- Food preparation guidance with a REAL Chef!
- Live cello entertainment!
- Silent Auction & a ONE-PRIZE raffle!
- More entertainment to be announced!
The CHEO Foundation is responsible for developing, accepting, distributing, and recognizing philanthropy in support of CHEO, the CHEO Research Institute and Roger Neilson House.
Contributions large and small, from marquis galas to lemonade stands, enable a wide variety of pediatric programs, research, state-of-the-art equipment, medical and nursing education, and assistance for families in crisis.
Food & Beverage Manager
Meet The team
The A Night in Paris Management Team is excited to bring you on a magical night in Paris. Our Management Team is a group of students in their last year of their Bachelor of Hospitality and Tourism Management at Algonquin College. Want to learn more about them? Learn more about the team on the About page.